Double 45rpm LP 180 gram Super Vinyl
40th Anniversary Celebration Album
Various Opus 3 Artists
We are very glad to present our new 40th Anniversary Celebration Album which is very different from all our other samplers! It not only looks back in our 40 year recording history, it also looks a lot into the future!
You will find 7 tracks from 4 different albums that are not yet released.
1. It is the Blues Barn album, with B.B. Leon and Triple Treat - a real rock/blues album - Two tracks from this album.
2. Opus 3 Artists Sing Tony Sheridan. He was the man the Beatles met and recorded with in Hamburg before the brake through! He has written so many great songs which are to be found on this album!
3. Tiny Island Vol.II. - Two tracks from that album. This group needs no closer presentation - they backed Eric Bibb on his breakthrough album; Spirit & The Blues and also on Good Stuff.
4. Kustbandet was one of our earliest band we recorded in Stockholm way back in 1975 but that recording is only available now as a MasterCopy or in DSD128. - Two tracks from that album.
Jan-Eric Persson - Opus 3 Records
1. Numbers On The Sun - from Opus 3 Artists Sing Tony Sheridan (vocals: Bottleneck John)
2. Gentle Rain - from Yamina, How Deep Is The Ocean
3. Bentonia - from Tiny Island Vol. II
4. Going Home - from Eric Bibb, Rainbow People
1. Walking In The Shadows Of The Blues - from Bottleneck John, All Around Man
2. Hail Storm - from B.B. Leon & Triple Treat, Blues Barn
3. Open Road - from Opus 3 Artists Sing Tony Sheridan ( vocals: Maria Winther)
4. Round Midnight - from Johan Dielemans Trio, Round Midnight
1. Maria (Bo Nordin) - from B.B. Leon & Triple Treat, Blues Barn
2. Let Me Call You Sweetheart - from Lars Erstrand With Guests, The Complete Songs
3. Indian Cradle Song - from Kustbandet
4. My Foolish Heart - from Yamina, How Deep Is The Ocean
1. Blues Opus 3 - from Kjell Ohman, The Hammond Connection
2. Lonesome Valley - from Bottleneck John, All Around Man
3. Mias Advent - from Tiny Island Vol. II
Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy (1809-1847)
4. Allegro di molto - from Stockholm Guitar Quartet, Mendelssohn-Brahms-Debussy
Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)
5. Komm susser Tod - from The Erik Westberg Vocal Ensemble, Musica Sacra