180 gram Audiophile LP
1960 Vocal Classic Mastered from the Original 2-Track Analog Master Tapes.
Big-band vocal albums don't come better than this. Neither do opportunities to hear the world's greatest pop interpreter with a clarity, realism, sensitivity, and detail that transport you into the studio. Recorded with legendary arranger Nelson Riddle in the spring of 1960 for Capitol, Nice N Easy revisits many of the tunes that a young Frank Sinatra sang on his way to becoming the best singer of his or any generation. Comprised of devotional ballads and midtempo love songs, the romantic set is a showcase for the vocalist's peerless ability to create moods. Has there ever been a record that goes better with a glass of wine, dimmed lights, a fine stereo, and an amorous partner?
True to Sinatra's demanding standards, Mobile Fidelity’s GAIN 2 Ultra Analog 180-gram gatefold LP is sourced from the original master tapes. Never before has this record sounded so natural, rich, or transparent. Hear Ol' Blue Eyes like never before.
1. Nice 'n' Easy (Bergman, Keith, Spence) 2:45
2. That Old Feeling (Brown, Fain) 3:33
3. How Deep Is the Ocean? (Berlin) 3:15
4. I've Got a Crush on You (Gershwin, Gershwin) 2:16
5. You Go to My Head (Coots, Gillespie) 4:28
6. Fools Rush In (Bloom, Mercer) 3:22
1. Nevertheless (I'm in Love with You) (Kalmar, Ruby) 3:18
2. She's Funny That Way (Moret, Whiting) 3:55
3. Try a Little Tenderness (Campbell, Connelly, Woods) 3:22
4. Embraceable You (Gershwin, Gershwin) 3:24
5. Mam'selle (Gordon, Goulding) 2:48
6. Dream (Mercer) 2:57
Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab
recordings are distributed in Australia by